View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #98
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys .. NT Manslaughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I got it from a police department BAC calculator which by the way included body weight. I am not playing down anything. I am contradicting your assertion which I find to be a ridiculous overstatement. To be clear, I am not saying someone at .05 has zero effects - sure propensity to laugh at or tell poor jokes, hug people maybe they shouldn't, evaluate their own looks too highly, etc. I am saying they will most often show no visible signs and have no physical impediment. In addition to the literature on it, it is common sense experience. Couples routinely go out to dinner, split a bottle of wine and maybe even have a drink before dinner or after and show absolutely no physical impediment and are easily in that BAC range. You seem to be acting like folks with a .05 are stumbling, mumbling drunks.

No where did I say .05 was stumbling/mumbling drunks. If you could highlight where I said that please do so. Also while you are at it post all your resources that would support that 0.056 which is what Brown was shows no impairment for most people.

Also your drinks per hour seem to be off a bit which may be part of the issue. Two glasses of wine in a hour for 140ish person is around .03 200 lbs would be .02 three drinks in 2 hours the numbers stay around the same.
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote