View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013   #60
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: NFL Network will re-air week 14 Texans vs Pats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
No doubt, he is finally 100%. That and having Reed back is big for us. I am excited to see what a difference they will make. But still, Gronk back vs our devastated ILB unit is much bigger addition for them imo.
I'm optimistic about Barrett Ruud. He looked to understand route coverages better than I've seen a Texans' LB does.

Remember, we don't have to shut these guys down, just make them earn their yards.