View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #12
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report:Rob Ryan fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
If Lovie doesn't get a head coaching gig, I could see Jerry trying to bring him in, but they would have to retool the defense with T2 guys. Rob Ryan might end up in KC Chiefs have 3-4 talent and that is the type of defense that he likes to run.
If Lovie doesn't get a head coaching job, I could see him coming home. I think you can basically jog from Big Sandy to Dallas. Jerry did say that things wouldn't be comfortable at Valley Ranch in the coming days. That alone tells me that probably wasn't a good time to go on vacation. Since it's late evening, I'll give Rob a pass on the five minutes and will wait 48 hours to see where he lands.

My initial reaction was shock, but once that wore off and I began to think I can't say I didn't leave any of the games in awe over the offense or the defense. Heck most of the time when we did win I was more relieved than excited. I also checked Ryans record as a DC and it really isn't that impressive. With that said, I'm curious to see what's going to unfold from these and other possible events.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote