Thread: Coons mock 2.0
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #19
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 41516 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coons mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Definitely not going to go in the 2nd. No way.
Why not? he is already rated in 2nd -3rd rd. range (Rob Rang) so if you simply average it out he is either a late 2nd (where Texans select) or early third. You yourself who follow him said "ceiling is very high" & he's a "Great athlete". While I have not watched him that much just on raw ability alone he impressed the heck out of me. I would spend a late 2nd on him & let him battle Newton for starting RT duties. On or the other could be the swing tackle. Solid value all around.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote