View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #6
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Feedback wanted:Texans trade 1st

Unless there is a player that falls that we just can't pass up I would prefer to just trade our first round pick for a first next year. This pick is basically a second rounder anyway. Next year we could use the 2 first to position ourselves to go get a difference maker.

I know people will hate this idea but think about it for a minute. With two first we would have the amo to go after a future QB if needed or a Eventual #1 WR to take Johnson's place. We could finally get that second weapon that so many want.

Remember we have 11 picks in this draft. Putting one late first away to boost our future ability to get a top player could be huge for us in the 2014 draft.