View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #210
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112890 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Technically, they're not 2x's "one and done".... It's 2x's 2 and done.

C'mon Texans fans.... We're better than that. One and done means one playoff appearance and done. Thanks to the BenGals, we've made it to a second playoff game each of the last two seasons.

Sorry. I thought 1 and done meant perpetual playoff appearences in which a team can never win more then 1 game/ series...my mistake but it does make rational sense. I guess no one likes "2 and through?"