View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #1
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans LT Brown didnt find the column funny :)

Honestly didnt think players paid attention to articles and stuff. So kind of interesting...

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/pos...d-column-funny

Quote:
Arian Foster put up the lead of Dan Shaughnessy’s recent Boston Globe column as his Twitter avatar.

When a follower asked if he felt disrespected by the piece that called the Texans a layup and tomato cans for Patriots on Sunday, Foster replied: “Not at all. Just thought it was funny.”

Of Dan Shaughnessy's recent Boston Globe column, Texans' left tackle Duane Brown said: "I don't think it was funny. I don't think it was funny at all." Foster’s left tackle, Duane Brown, expanded on that when I spoke to him a bit on Tuesday evening. Brown said he thinks the first back to top 100 yards in each of his first three playoff games simply found the piece to be a joke.

“I thought he did it more as a joke,” Brown said of Foster’s avatar switch. “I don’t think he saw it as bulletin board material. I think he just sort of thought it was funny.”