View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #106
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Making the refs available post game would be a total cluster. No way I would put that in place if I were calling it.
You do not say why. And I'm not asking for them to be targets of derision, just that they be made available to explain confusing/contraversial calls and explain rule interpretations. The press doesn't (in most cases) deride players and coaches during post-game pressers. They do, however, ask "how come?" questions. I would expect this interview process to be conducted in the same professional manner with the same respect they give players and coaches.

What's wrong with that?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote