View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #198
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
i heard aj say it when he was being interviewed in his locker, was that the only time it was referenced?

i kinda thought that was the mentality going around. I kept hearing it and reading it everywhere.

was aj the sole source for that comment and line of thinking?
My understanding is he said it. It then got reported and then reporters started sticking their mikes in front of every Texans they could to ask them about it. I heard several of them defer the question or refer to the playoff games last year.

Last edited by infantrycak; 01-08-2013 at 06:42 PM.
infantrycak is offline   Reply With Quote