View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Patriots conference call

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post

Quote:
Q: For you specifically, what have been the physical benefits of the bye week? Do you feel like a new man after a few days off?

VW: I mean you could take it however you want to take it, but I think everybody treats it different. For me, it was doing what I needed to do to feel good. [i] still worked out, got a chance to watch football, got a chance to enjoy my family and got a chance to get away. Just clear your head and prepare for whatís soon to come hopefully. Thatís how I approached it. Just knowing my level of play had to go up and my teammatesí level of play had to go up. So the best way to do that is to show; lead by example. A lot of times people think you have to talk; you donít have to talk a lot. If you go to work and everybody sees that youíre boosting your level of play, theyíll follow. Thatís my goal. Go out to practice today and boost our level of play up and hopefully guys can see that and hopefully I can bring some guys with me. We have a great group of guys now. Iím pretty sure that theyíll be ready, theyíll be excited [and] they should be. Weíve worked very, very hard to get to this point, but we canít stop now. We canít stop now, especially if we want to continue to play. So we have to do whatever it takes to win.

FOR THE REST OF THE STORY

I'm glad we didn't get HFA Throughout.

Can you imagine what Shaun Cody & Connor Barwin would have thought up with that kind of idle time?