View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #236
Jules Winnfield
BMF

Rep Power: 1227 Jules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
I am not of the opinion that the current Houston Texans team is broadly talented enough to win a Super Bowl.

However, Matt Schaub delivered a win vs. a wild card team so I have to give him credit. I'm curious to see how differently he plays in the upcoming payoff game, as opposed to the December game vs. the Patriots.
matt didnt deliver diddly squat vs the bengals.

andy dalton delivered that win by over throwing aj green for the game winning TD.

Matt did nothing but do his darnest to choke the game away by throwing inaccurate passes to his wide receivers.
Jules Winnfield is offline   Reply With Quote