View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #104
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I've always wondered, why refs aren't made available post-game to explain some of the more confusing or questionable calls.

And why is it that players and coaches are susceptable to heavy fines (and suspension?) when they criticize the officiating in the press??

Finally, I understand each reffing crew is graded after every game; why aren't the fans privvy to the outcome of those assessments? Why don't we get to know which groups call the game correctly and which ones are trending toward mediocrity ...or worse...??
Making the refs available post game would be a total cluster. No way I would put that in place if I were calling it. Also I can't go on tv bad mouth any of my coworkers so I can see why the nfl fines people. Thy have internal channels to handle issues with officiating problems
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote