View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #11
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 114151 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

I've always wondered, why refs aren't made available post-game to explain some of the more confusing or questionable calls.

And why is it that players and coaches are susceptable to heavy fines (and suspension?) when they criticize the officiating in the press??

Finally, I understand each reffing crew is graded after every game; why aren't the fans privvy to the outcome of those assessments? Why don't we get to know which groups call the game correctly and which ones are trending toward mediocrity ...or worse...??