View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #62
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ray Lewis Retiring: “This will be my last ride”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Which I just don't get because back in the day (going Grandpa Simpson here, "That was the style at the time....") being the goat was a bad thing. Nobody wanted to be the goat because that was the guy everyone blamed for the loss or whatever bad thing just happened.

Oh well, things change.
Always love a Grandpa Simpson reference.

Goat and GOAT are still used and understood, just depends upon the context.

Quote:
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too."