View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #10
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN First Take on Texans vs Patriots, Dan Shaughnessy Article

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB0iFresh View Post
First Take has gone down the drain. SAS yelling and Skip saying stuff for shock value
Yep, Skip officially jumped the shark with his "I would've left RGIII in the game, because he needs to learn how to play injured" argument. It was by far one of the dumbest things I ever heard anyone say on TV and I'm not just talking about sports either. He needs to go sit in the corner with Rob Parker.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote