Thread: Coons mock 2.0
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #22
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coons mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Speaking of FSU.....

Their RT Menelik Watson is going pro. He's a kid from England who has only played football for 2 years. This past year was his first as a starter (I think) and he played very well. FSU fans are distraught that he's leaving so I take it they think he's pretty good.

Haven't had a chance to look at him yet but just passing along an FYI since we need a RT. Might be someone you want to take a look at.
Oh yeah I noticed him but didn't expect him to come out either, this is excellent news. First round talent maybe 2nd rd. grade based on his current development.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote