View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Danieal Manning Show

I don't like penalties such as lining up in neutral zone or the one Posey had called against him. If you cannot make the play don't interfer with the DN unless he will interecept. An incompletion is much easier to recover from than a yardage penalty. Illegal blocks to the back, late hits out of bounds or after whistle blows are just stupid for most part. Fans can whine all they want about QB wearing skirts but if rules say don't do it then don't do it.

I don't think Wade was encouraging penalties but hustle.