View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #53
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uh oh, I'm getting excited again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Ok, so Garrett Graham is now a concern? If he doesnt play I may have to retract my excitement completely.

I just hope Fiddler doesnt have to witness that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
If Graham is out, why not plug in Casey as the number 2 TE, and activate Clutts for the first time this season? Yeah. Remember Clutts? That guy we traded for? I like the option Casey gives us lining up as a FB, but if we don't have the luxury of Graham, then USE THE GUY WE TRADED FOR WHO IS MADE TO PLAY THE POSITION!!!!!

Clutts.

Oh. Btw. I'm feeling excitement as well. I think we can win.

No. No.

WE WILL ****ING WIN! I HAVE SAT BACK TOO LONG WAITING FOR THIS! THIS TEAM IS READY AND WE ARE BRINGING HOME THE LOMBARDI THIS SEASON!!!!!!!

And If I'm wrong, well.....(There's always next year)
Because our offense is simply better and more flexible w Graham in the game. He is our Joel Dreessen. Casey is not blocking anybody like Graham could from a 3 point stance at the LOS. We must keep the LBs on their toes in coverage to keep pressure off Foster, and Graham is more disguisable coming out of his blocks than Casey is. With Casey at the FB spot, it adds even more flexibility to the passing game. And we are talking about winning in NE in January. Its already a monumental task w out limiting our offense even more. But he will play I think... He finished the game. Unless the concussion rules (whatever they are) snag him from us.

PLEASE let this man play.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote