View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #18
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9350 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uh oh, I'm getting excited again

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Cautiously optimistic. That's my attitude.

We bring our A+ game, the Patriots commit some mistakes (and we don't), then we stand a chance.

But the Texans will have to play damn near perfect football for 4 quarters. That's not the standard for Kubiak's team, though, so I have my doubts it can happen on the road vs. the Patriots.

IF the Texans win, because let's face it...it's possible, it will be HUGE. We'll either be playing Peyton Manning in Denver or we'll be hosting the Ravens, which would just be e-p-i-c IMO.
I agree 100%.
I hope the Texans play to their strength.
No mistakes which mean penalties also.
Need to win special teams.
Kubiak needs to outcoach BB

I want another HOME PLAYOFF game this season. HUGE!!!!!
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote