View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #8
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 43261 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Mock with a QB to develop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Not a fan of the ILB's in this draft. I think this is a weak class for ILB. I'd rather go the FA route or trade for a guy under a reasonable contract.

Bart Scott will probably be released this off season. Mauluga might be available. Both of those guys would be talent upgrades IMO and wouldn't need to be every down players.

BUT.....when all compensatory picks are announced I will probably add an ILB somewhere in my mocks...
Bart Scott is not Texans material. Maulaga would be a nice get though.