View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #79
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
This board isn't here for you and I to have personal discussions. If you want personal information from me you can PM me. Lets talk football or just not talk.

I dont need anything from you so we can leave it at not talking until you post something stupid in terms of football and then I will comment

edit: I noticed your neg rep and little rant. Im not sure why you think you getting banned for acting like a fool on another texans message board shouldnt be brought up here but I think it is certainly relevant to how you act on this board as well
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote