View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #185
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
And I still like them.
I really like them still. However, I do NOT want them to ever wear them on road games. Also, if it's cold on Kirby drive, I don't mind them leaving the jacket in their car......just saying.

I would rock one of those jackets though

Here's a thought - auction off the jackets, signed by each player and then they can donate the funds to a charity.