View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #76
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
I speak my mind and have very rarely pointed a comment at someone personally unless they did so first to me. So I am a fan who has a strong opinion as a fan. As a man if I say something to anyone I will be more then happy to meet and discuss a possible resolution to whatever seems to be the issue. You see its one thing to have a big mouth and act like a big shot, and entirely different to be willing to back up your comments outside the confines and safety of a computer screen.

I highly doubt you would act in person the way you do here or the other texans board you got banned from. I guess talking **** and telling another person to go get drunk and play on some escalators is something you would do in person too huh? If it is you have issues, if not it seems you too have been bitten by the Im a badass message board thug virus

Quote:
In the end though it would better if folks would just discuss football and leave the personal comments out of it. Browse through the threads and you will see more personal attacks here than quality comments on the team. It is the environment that has been allowed to flourish on this board unfortunately.

The way you post and how you come across certainly takes away from the acutal football discussion and adds to the crap that goes on

Quote:
If you don't think a player is doing a good job you get called a troll. If someone disagrees with your opinion you get your intelligence questioned. Why not just come back with a counter point and debate the issue or agree to disagree? Instead of calling names and making up lies about other members and asking for people to get banned for their opinion.

Would be a more inviting and productive climate I think.

I dont think anyone calls you a troll simply for the fact that you dont like Matt Schaub. You are beyond rediculous with many of your posts and your hate for Matt makes you blind and thats what drives the responses you get.

Did you get banned from the other board for having an opposing opinion while acting in a mature fashion?
2012Champs is online now   Reply With Quote