View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #42
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report: Bears get permission to interview Texans' Dennison

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Kubiak touts Dennison for head-coaching job
Posted by Mike Florio on January 7, 2013, 8:59 PM EST
Makes sense. Kubiak, like all head coaches, not only wants championships (most important), but they also want to leave a legacy. And beyond winning championships, the best way to leave a legacy in the NFL is a successful coaching tree. If Dennison has success with the Bears as HC, Kubiak gets a little of that limelight.

Side note: I have no problem with most of our coaching staff being looked at, as long as it's not WADE!!! I have not heard any rumors...maybe his age is a concern, or maybe his resume (or both)...but the last thing I want to see is a Friend of Kubiak as our DC again. Give Wade another draft, another off-season, and let's see what his defense looks like with the return of a healthy Cushing.