Thread: Bama vs. ND
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #39
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bama vs. ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
There enough passing in the alabama offense that he can look sexy, if he is that kind of good. anyway, i have another season of college football to be convinced.

Just don't think a guy with Ms. alabama, 2 national titles would be messing around with a 5th year of college if he were any kind of lock at the top of draft.
I really don't understand why he isn't going into the draft this year. If I were him, I would draft this year because the QB class is so weak, he would be more likely to go in the 1st after riding all the hype of back to back NCs.