Thread: Bama vs. ND
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #36
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bama vs. ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I can't agree with you here..... If you watch this guy enough you'll see there's not a single throw he can't make. I'm going to fall short of saying he reminds me of Tom Brady, but there's something about him that makes me think of Brady while watching him. Don't forget where Brady was drafted. McCarron does everything well. It's just not a sexy game because of the offense he plays in. To me he's big time underrated.
There enough passing in the alabama offense that he can look sexy, if he is that kind of good. anyway, i have another season of college football to be convinced.

Just don't think a guy with Ms. alabama, 2 national titles would be messing around with a 5th year of college if he were any kind of lock at the top of draft.