View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #19
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sergio Kindle cut by BAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
DUI and a reputation for being very social on the club scene including toking on the reefer. I deduced that in Bobby McBillionaire's eyes, he'd be a thug. I should have called him a party animal instead. Sorry for any confusion.

Personally, I'd love to give him a shot.
That is beyond wrong about McNair. He has already stated what would prevent a player from becoming "Texans Worthy" and they were something like

1: Cannot hit women

2: Cannot be addicted to any kind of substance, weed was not
considered addictive in his eyes.

3: Cannot continuously break the law and NFL rules

was on a radio interview

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote