View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #89
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
As you said the road goes both ways so sometimes we benefit as in Detroit. I do think there are certain times bad officiating does make the difference in a game.
If you are referring to Forsett's TD that shouldn't have been a TD, that's not on the refs. That's totally on Jim Schwartz. He had the challenge flag thrown before Forsett got into the endzone. That took the call out of the refs' hands completely. He even said so himself during the post-game presser. His temper cost them that score. I won't say it cost them the game because nothing says we wouldn't have scored on that drive without his "help".
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote