View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #60
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game Planning for the Patriots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Probably some of the better ways I've heard someone ascribe on how to attack and beat the Patriots from the Texans perspective. I don't see the Texans winning with their dominate with the run game plan myself. I think the Texans should open up early as well attacking the Patriots secondary. Pass to set up the run. That is somewhat how it felt against the Bengals in the 1st quarter and it seemed to work really well. I've seen Kubiak do that before, and it's worked nicely. Definitely would like to try and challenge the Patriots secondary right away and be consistent with it.
Damn, I am in agreement. I think this ground and pound game plan is recipe for disaster. Look at the Denver game for how they should attack. Foster still got his 100+. Also in the Detroit game when Schaub was carving up with TE's. Planning on building everything off of running Foster up the middle seems like a game plan for failure to me.