View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #25
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [TMZ] Manziel poppin' bottles at a club

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Wasn't Johnny football arrest and charged with 3 crimes already? (Fighting some 50 year old man after his racist friend insulted him, and then giving the cops a fake id...)
http://espn.go.com/college-football/...nziel-arrested

I'm not defending selling secret pictures to TMZ, but at some point, 'famous' athletes need to grow up and realize that their actions garner attention. From the criminal charges to the scooby doo pictures, etc. Some NCAA players act like pros from an early stage and try to stay out of the public eye. Johnny Football seems to like the fame, and unfortunately, in our society, you get the good with the bad when you put yourself into that position.
Oh yeah, I'm sure the 120 other college QBs were at home reading their playbooks on Halloween night... LOL You say it like it's a bad thing, but honestly I think those pics are a boon for recruiting. College Station isn't exactly known for attracting hotties.

Care to fill me in on the "etc"? Aside from the preseason arrest, I'm not aware of any other marks on his record, besides irrational Longhorn fans bringing up issues with his extended family.