View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #23
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [TMZ] Manziel poppin' bottles at a club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
You can definitely tell that Johnny likes his fun time.

I don't think anything is wrong with that as long as you can focus when its time to.

Only time will tell if he can find a good balance that will allow him continued success outside of his party life and public persona.
I'd say he's off to a damn good start after being in the spotlight the past few weeks, winning the Heisman, doing TV shows and partying with hotties. Even after all those distractions he was ready to kick the **** out of OU. I think he'll be just fine.