Thread: Bama vs. ND
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013   #25
coon
Veteran

Rep Power: 4738 coon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bama vs. ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
It would be close, but you may be right. I hate Geno's pocket presence late in the season and thats a HUGE thing in the NFL. I love Tyler Wilson though, and wish he had a better senior season. But I would snatch him or McCarron up yesterday if someone told us we could get either in the second round this year.
I like 4 other Qb's better than Geno Smith. He is a product of his offense, and the lack of defense in the Big 12. Vastly overrated. It would be disappointing if the Texans took him no matter the round. Horrible pocket presence, and he is bad at pre and post snap reads. Austin and Bailey got alot of yards for him after the catch on intermediate routes.
coon is offline   Reply With Quote