Thread: Bama vs. ND
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #21
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bama vs. ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon View Post
I think McCarron is better than Barkley in all facets of the game, including arm strength. Barkley will probably not be the first Qb taken anyway. My money is on Geno Smith, and maybe Tyler Wilson to go ahead of him. Weather or not they should is another discussion.
It would be close, but you may be right. I hate Geno's pocket presence late in the season and thats a HUGE thing in the NFL. I love Tyler Wilson though, and wish he had a better senior season. But I would snatch him or McCarron up yesterday if someone told us we could get either in the second round this year.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote