View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #110
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 203569 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Saturday is a Referendum of Matt Schaub and Gary Kubiak's Careers Here in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
Fair enough. But are we not seeing the benefits of that patience now? Or is winning the Super Bowl the only way you'll (figurative you) be able to enjoy a season?
Nah. I'm happy with progress. At some point, progress stops. It either stops with a Super Bowl win or it doesn't. For most teams, it doesn't. As a team, they have to identify when progress has stopped and regression has begun. I think it's fair to say that Kubiak has stopped progressing in certain aspects of his coaching. I think it's fair to say that Schaub has stopped progressing in his quarterbacking, at least for the last half of the season. Whether or not you think that's a longer term problem than just half a season probably dictates what you believe in terms of action moving forward. Regardless what you personally think, you need to recognize that you can be wrong ("you" being any of us).

If progress has stopped and this is the best we got, are you happy to stagnate here?