Thread: Bama vs. ND
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #20
coon
Veteran

Rep Power: 4738 coon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bama vs. ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
It would be between him and Barkley, but McCarron's decision making is head and shoulders above Barkley's. Barkley probably has a slight edge in arm strength while McCarron has the edge in accuracy and pocket presence. They're pretty even in mobility, but I've seen McCarron make more throws on the run than Barkley and he can even get some first downs for you with his feet if need be.
I think McCarron is better than Barkley in all facets of the game, including arm strength. Barkley will probably not be the first Qb taken anyway. My money is on Geno Smith, and maybe Tyler Wilson to go ahead of him. Weather or not they should is another discussion.
coon is offline   Reply With Quote