View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #62
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91991 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Yet Schaub has been more consistent. That's why I would rate Schaub over Flacco.

As far as potential goes, Flacco has him beat. But there's a lot of guys with more potential that hasn't been as consistently good as Schaub.
It does seem like Schaub's worst football is starting to become more consistent. I am definitely starting to think that "cutting bait" by bringing in a better player for him will soon be a smart move, but I won't forget how consistent he has been over the years just because of a few bad games. That's why I can't respect the opinions of these guys that cheer for this guy all year long and even for several years, and say nothing when we're 6-1, 7-1, 8-,1, 9-1, and 10-1, but then the minute we drop two games all of a sudden he is worthless, a bottom feeder, a joke at the position, and etc. Schaub is the same guy that he has always been .
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote