View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #47
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uh oh, I'm getting excited again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Yessir!!! YESSSSSIRRR!!! While I know we're not considered to have a chance....... Any Given "freakin'" Sunday... That's why the play the games, no??
This is what the playoffs are about. Going in there and putting it all out there for one game. Speaking of the Patriots, I'll never forget their first Sb run. They were underdogs in every game. Their team went out there and beat the hell out of every team they played though and before that year they were thought of as a physical team. The Texans can make their own destiny at this point. It's all theirs for the taking and this is the year that they have the best potential to do it. Either way, it's fun to see our boys in the 2nd round of the playoffs for the 2nd year in a row after so many years of bickering about the team.

Cheers Bill!!
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote