Thread: Bama vs. ND
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #16
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bama vs. ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon View Post
He gets looked at as a game manager because he plays for Alabama, but he has all the physical and mental tools you need to be very successful in the NFL. My favorite thing about him is that he is always pressing the ball down the field, but he does it very smartly. He rarely turns the ball over. He has all the makings of a top tier Qb.
I agree with this 100 percent. In a different system he could be putting up sick numbers but he's not asked to do that. I honestly don't see him falling out of the top 10 next year. He'd maybe be a late first this year if he were to come out.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote