View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #46
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uh oh, I'm getting excited again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
That is from the National Media though. You'd think our fans would at least be happy to see us in this position and be excited to watch us play for this game or any other match up in the playoffs. I don't think we will win, but we can win. Any Given Sunday at this point.

Yessir!!! YESSSSSIRRR!!! While I know we're not considered to have a chance....... Any Given "freakin'" Sunday... That's why the play the games, no??