Thread: Coons mock 2.0
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #17
coon
Veteran

Rep Power: 4738 coon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coons mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Agreed. Obviously Bridgewater is a better prospect but we're not getting him. I like Dysert in the 2nd or 3rd.

I think I might draft Barkley if he dropped to us. One of a few QBs with star potential.
I would rather wait. Bridgewater, and the redshirt freshmen, Manziel and Mariota would probably push Mccarron down if they declare. I like A.J. better than anyone we could get this year. I would be ok taking a Qb this draft since that is a risky move, but not Barkley. Barkley's ceiling is probably comparable to Matt Schaub IMO.
coon is offline   Reply With Quote