View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #44
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91991 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uh oh, I'm getting excited again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
I know that feel bro. All the national talk about how the Texans cant do **** agianst the vaunted Patriots is getting my interest back. There is no way in hell the team is not hearing/reading any of this. If this doesnt light a fire under their butts nothing will.
That is from the National Media though. You'd think our fans would at least be happy to see us in this position and be excited to watch us play for this game or any other match up in the playoffs. I don't think we will win, but we can win. Any Given Sunday at this point.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote