View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #18
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sergio Kindle cut by BAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Yes - Either a team claims him on waivers and picks up his current contract - if multiple teams claim I believe the lower seeded team would take priority.

If he clears waivers without a claim you could sign him to a new contract.

Dude has talent , but ..... reminds me of VY. Spoiled at UT and wont ever live up to the potential because of lifestyle choices.

And the injuries dont help matters ....
UNfortunately you are correct, and probably will be for the future. As great of a player that Kindle was at Texas he never even tapped into his full potential even there. I don't think I've ever seen a LB better on film then Sergio Kindle if you watched his HS highlight reels. He looked like the 2nd coming of Lawrence Taylor. He was great at Texans, but could have been waaayyy better. I'd give him a shot. Don't see how it would hurt, but I agree with Nitro that his checkered past would never get him through the door over here, and it probably doesn't matter at this point as he is most likely damaged goods.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote