View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #114
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saturday is a Referendum of Matt Schaub and Gary Kubiak's Careers Here in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
Cool. Then you're obviously prepared to live a miserable fan's life filled with heaps of disappointment. But hey, maybe one season you'll be able to look back and say, 'remember when we did it?'. Personally, the Rockets victories form 94/95 are so long ago they barely register...

Consistently good team = cake
Superbowl = icing

I'll take cake as otherwise icing has no medium.
I'm guessing that he is really young or that he hasn't watched the NFL that long. That's not an insult or anything, but I just can't read his posts and come to any conclusion that he's been watching the NFL for that long considering how hard it is to win a SB or to get an elite QB that these guys act like are as easy to get as a player like Kevin Walter is.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote