Re: Game Planning for the Patriots
* Punch them in the mouth up front.
* Get pressure without blitzing. This has been covered ad nauseum.
* No missed tackles. Swarm tackling.
* Knock the crap out of their slot receivers.
* Mix up coverages.
* Brooks Reed, Cody containing their running game.
* Great safety play.
* JJ Watt doing another Forrest Whittaker from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" impersonation.
* Punch them in the mouth up front. Brandon Brooks, your time is now!
* Establish the pass to get Schaub's confidence up.
* Work over the Patriots LBs with the tight ends and James Casey.
* Spread the ball around. Don't over focus on Andre.
* Arian Foster continuing to play like he owns the playoffs. Might be nice to share some carries with Tate, though.