View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #2
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1809 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I just like hearing that. I don't think I've ever heard our players talk about playing "Houston Texans' Football"

I heard Jj Watt call it that after the game Saturday, the wife & I didn't want to leave, so we saw the interview with Jj from the stadium right after the game.

I heard Schaub talk about it this morning on the Matt Schaub show, "Houston Texans' Football"

& I heard Danieal Manning speak of it on his show, "Houston Texans' Football"

I'm glad they are identifying themselves & what they do with the city of Houston.
Yea I've taken notice also , I love how there's so much pride ! They represent this city so well!!!