View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #22
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Braman has covered a lot of ground to make the NFL

He was unblockable when he played at WTAMU. Seriously.

I'd be in the stands, and I would always find him out there before the snap. If he didn't make the tackle or the sack immediately, he was chasing the play from the opposite side (since teams would run or roll out AWAY from him)...made no difference, he was a freight train and he wasn't going to be denied.

He has the speed to stay with TEs, as is evidenced with his ST coverage skills. I mean, the guy is the first player down there most of the time. He's blocked punts, so you know he can cover some ground.

I'd put him out there against the Patriots' TEs if Wade is so bent on making a LB cover one of their TEs.