View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Texans' Football

I just like hearing that. I don't think I've ever heard our players talk about playing "Houston Texans' Football"

I heard Jj Watt call it that after the game Saturday, the wife & I didn't want to leave, so we saw the interview with Jj from the stadium right after the game.

I heard Schaub talk about it this morning on the Matt Schaub show, "Houston Texans' Football"

& I heard Danieal Manning speak of it on his show, "Houston Texans' Football"

I'm glad they are identifying themselves & what they do with the city of Houston.