View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Somebody tell me why Braman isn't playing defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I have also wondered that same thing. Evidently, he has not "earned" his right to be on the field, because he does not play "controlled"...........which is a plus in some circumstances, but can be a catastrophe in others.........like roughing the passer. Still, like you, I'd like to see him in there intimidating the heck out of a QB "target."
If you listen to the Kubiak show, you'll know that Gary is very excited about this guys future. I know Gary tends to fluff all his players, but there's something different when he talks about Braman.