View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #43
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Game Planning for the Patriots

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
But even without it, We can already see that the Texans lacked in preparation and execution so often.

For example, we also send our TEs, FB, and RB out wide or into the slots for years now; to see the team not ready for it was just mind-blowing.
I hear you, but the Patriots are a different beast. As creative as Kubiak & Shanahan were with their formations, Bellichick & McDanieals takes it to another level. A lot of their offense is about moving Woodhead & Welker around making it difficult to find them. That's why those two always seem so wide open.

I thought one of the keys to the game was identifying them & knowing where they were. I think Wade made a big deal about it & that's where they were focusing their attention. You've got to find them first, then find everyone else.

I think that's how Hernandez got lost in the mix. If Gronk was playing, that wouldn't have happened, because he would have been another one of those guys they have to locate before snap.