View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013   #16
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 12391 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Braman has covered a lot of ground to make the NFL

i wonder if all the mushrooms he ate tweeked him out a little. he's got that crazy look in his eyes .... and i like it!!

i remember saying that guy would be somebody after he had like 4 sacks in a preseason game. too bad they havent tried to develop him further, thats on the coaches.